The Chemical Insecticide Corp. site is a 5.7-acre area located in Edison Township, New Jersey. Chemical Insecticide Corporation (CIC) owned and operated an industrial facility at the site from 1954 to 1970. It formulated or manufacturing insecticides, fungicides, rodenticides and herbicides. These activities, combined with poor housekeeping, led to widespread chemical contamination as well as migration of contaminants off site. Cleanup of contaminated soil, sediment and surface water has been completed. Long-term groundwater monitoring is ongoing.