You are here:
Superfund Site Information
UPPER COLUMBIA RIVER (EPA ID: WASFN1002171)
Reports and Documents
- Tips on Locating Documents from the Table Listing
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Search listings using keywords. An exact title is not necessary. The search will filter the table as you type.
- You can search/filter all columns with the 'Search All Columns' search field; which is located on the right hand side above the table. Additionally, you can narrow your search further by entering your keyword(s) to the column search field(s). Or you can search by column(s) only.
- Click on the X button to clear all search fields. Or select the keyword(s) & press the delete key to clear column searches.
- Sorting can be toggled by clicking on the desired column heading.
- On mobile devices or narrow browser windows, you can toggle visibility of hidden row content by clicking on the green plus or red minus buttons.
These electronic files contain the text of records established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). These files may have been converted to make the documents more easily readable on your computer screen. Efforts have been made, though not guaranteed, to note in the text or bookmarks when and where graphics, oversized materials and/or other content has not been included in the courtesy copy. Formatting (margins, page numbering, etc.) may be different than the record copy.
Metadata may have been added to the electronic files to make the files more useful. This metadata is not part of the official record copy.
These electronic files are courtesy copies of the official records. If any discrepancies are found, the record copies, which are maintained by the U.S. EPA, are the official records.
|Return to Search Results||Return to Search Superfund Sites|