STANDARD CHLORINE OF DELAWARE, INC.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Stay Updated, Get Involved
On this page:
Announcements and Key Topics
Check out some videos from the work at the Standard Chlorine of Delaware Site!
A "behind the fence" look at construction of the Multi-Layer Cap
The Clay Layer at the Standard Chlorine of Delaware Site
Vapor Capture--remediation inside the cap!
What is a geomembrane?
EPA celebrates 35 years of the Superfund Program: Read about sites in your states where Superfund has made a difference in protecting human health and the environment.
- Site Cap has been constructed, March 2017
- EPA Seeks Public Comment of Proposed ROD Amendment, proposed ROD amendment summary, December 2015
- Soil Bentonite Containment Barrier Repair Work to Begin, February 2015
- Community Update on Cleanup Progress, October 2012
- Community Update on Cleanup Progress, May 2010
- EPA Seeks Public Comment on Proposed Cleanup Plan, July 2009
- Superfund Site Cleanup Progress Update, September 2007
- Superfund Site Cleanup Progress Update, September 2006
- Superfund Site Cleanup Progress Update, September 2005
- EPA Remedial Program Update, December 2004
- Proposed Remedial Action Plan Summary, April 2004
- DNREC/EPA Remedial Design and Removal Program Update, August 2003
- EPA and DNREC to Begin Chlorobenzene Removal and Separation Project, July 2003
- The DNREC and EPA Cleanup Team & Cleanup Action Update, May 200
- Metachem Products, LLC Major Decontamination Effort Proposed - Chlorobenzene Removal and Separation Project, April 2003
- Metachem Products, LLC General Project Update - Winter 2003, February 200
- Metachem Products, LLC Start of Major Site Decontamination Effort Chemical Process Area Decontamination Project, December 2002
- Metachem Products, LLC Groundwater Issues, September 2002
- Metachem Products, LLC Public Meeting Scheduled, September 2002
- Metachem Products, LLC, July 2002
- Proposed Plan Summary, April 1997
- Potential Budget Impacts, August 1995
- State and Feds Take Over Cleanup at Metachem Products, LLC in Delaware City