68TH STREET DUMP/INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES
Stay Updated, Get Involved
On this page:
Announcements and Key Topics
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more. Community involvement is the process of engaging in dialogue and collaboration with community members. The goal of Superfund community involvement is to advocate and strengthen early and meaningful community participation during Superfund cleanups. Read about ways you can participate in EPA’s Community Involvement Program.
Superfund Success Stories: Read about sites in your states where Superfund has made a difference in protecting human health and the environment.
Community Involvement Plan (PDF) (84 pp, 5.12 MB)
- June 2013 (PDF) (8 pp, 420 K)
- March 2011 (PDF) (2 pp, 144 K)
- October 2009 (PDF) (2 pp, 176 K)
- February 2009 (PDF) (2 pp, 245 K)
- April 2008 (PDF) (2 pp, 195 K)
- March 2008 (PDF) (2 pp,111 K)
- Revegetation (PDF) (12 pp, 102 K)
- 04/30/2003: National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites, Proposed Rule No. 39. ACTION: Proposed rule.
- 01/19/1999: Proposed rule, National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites, Proposed Rule No. 27