BONITA PEAK MINING DISTRICT
Site Documents & Data
Sign up for this Superfund site’s mailing list
On this page:
- Featured Documents
- Reports and Documents
- Administrative Records
- Site Data
- Public Information Repositories
- Proposed Plan for Interim Remedial Actions (PDF) (16 pp, 1.6 MB)
- Fact sheet summarizing the proposed plan (PDF) (2 pp, 1.1 MB)
- Interim Sludge Management Fact Sheet (PDF) (1 pg, 1 MB)
- Unilateral Administrative Order for Remedial Investigation of Operable Unit 3 (PDF) (44 pp, 1.2 MB)
- First Modification: Unilateral Administrative Order for Remedial Investigation of Operable Unit 3 (PDF) (44 pp, 2 MB)
Reports and Documents
National Priorities List Status:
The National Priorities List is intended primarily to guide EPA in determining which sites warrant further investigation. Learn more about the NPL.
City and State: UNINCORPORATED, CO
County: SAN JUAN
EPA ID: CON000802497
Public Information Repositories
EPA provides space for the public to view records related to Superfund work at the site.
Documents related to the Bonita Peak Mining District can be found at the locations below.
1117 Reese Street
Silverton, CO 81433
Contact: Jackie Kerwin, (970) 387-5770
Hours: Tues.–Thurs. 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
Fri. & Sat. 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Closed Sun. & Mon.
Farmington Public Library
2101 Farmington Avenue
Farmington, NM 87401
Contact: Kathi Browning, (505) 599-1270
Hours: Mon.–Thu. 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
Fri.–Sat. 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sun. 1 p.m.–5 p.m.
Diné College Shiprock Campus Library (Senator John Pinto Library)
BIA Road 0570
Shiprock, NM 87420
Contact: Samanthi Hewakapuge, (505) 368–3644
Hours: Mon.–Thu., Fall 8 a.m.–9 p.m., Summer 8 a.m.–7 p.m., Intercessions 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri., 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Sun., Fall 1 p.m.–5 p.m., Summer closed, Intercessions closed
Durango Public Library
1900 East Third Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
Contact: Sandy Irwin, (970) 375-3380
Hours: Mon.–Wed., 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Thur., 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Fri. & Sat., 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
EPA Superfund Records Center
1595 Wynkoop Street
Denver, CO 80202-1129
To request copies of administrative record documents call:
(800) 227-8917 ext. 312-7273 (toll free Region 8 only)