700 SOUTH 1600 EAST PCE PLUME
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Superfund Site Profile
Announcements and Key Topics
Please join us for the Info-Fair and Open House!
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from 6:30–8 p.m.
The McGillis School
668 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Learn about ongoing field investigations and groundwater remediation
- Learn about the community advisory group
- Sign up for indoor air testing
- Meet with EPA and VA representatives
- Speak with public health professionals
The 700 South 1600 East PCE Plume site is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Routine sampling of the Mount Olivet Cemetery irrigation well in the 1990s first detected tetrachloroethylene ...
Continue reading background »